- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- 6 medium 6 medium possibly of the same size and shape Potatoes
- 2 oz 60 gr Butter
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon dryed Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon dryed Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon dried and powdered Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 slice 4 slice Bacon
Preheat oven to 220°C.
Wash the potatoes very carefully (do not need to peel them). Even the base of the potatoes to gain more stability while working or serving them.
Cut them like a book, making many vertical engravings (the more you engrave them, the best they’ll taste).
Cut the bacon slices into pieces and insert some of them into the crevice.
In a big bowl, mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, thyme and rosemary and spread on top of the potatoes.
Transfer the potatoes on a greased baking tin or pot.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 25 minutes.
After 30 minutes, put a piece of butter on each potato, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs mixture and bake again for 15 minutes.
If you need to prepare this side in advance, you can give the first baking to potatoes and give the finish touch just 15 minutes before serving. But this is really an emergency solution, because raw or not completely cooked potatoes tend to darken…