- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- 8 zucchini 8 zucchini medium Zucchini
- 7 oz 200 gr Ground Beef
- 2 eggs 2 eggs Eggs
- 1,8 oz 50 gr freshly grated Breadcrumbs
- 1,8 oz 50 gr freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove 1 clove finely chopped Garlic
- to grease the baking tray Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 leaves 10 leaves finelly chopped Mint Leaves
Trim stems from zucchini and let them boil in simmering salty water for 10’. Let them cool and cut them lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp seeds and set apart the half of that, and put in bowl. Mix zucchini pulp and seeds with parmesan cheese, garlic, eggs, meat, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Add some tablespoons of bread crumbs, to reach a firm but not hard consistency.
Stuff zucchini with the mixture and place in a greased baking tin.
Bake in preheated oven (350 degrees F or 175 degrees C) for 40 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Serve hot or warm, as a side plate or appetizer.
This recipe has been selected to contribute to the Expo 2015 World Recipes the global and crowdsourced cookbook gathering the best traditional recipes from all over the world.